All cancellations must be notified in writing (by email) to the Registration Department ( / ) according to the following policy:
- In case of cancellation of participation before 21 June 2017, registration fees will be refunded deducting an administrative fee of EUR 50 per person. However, registrations paid via bank transfer will be deducted additional EUR 20 (handling fee). Independently of the method used to pay the registration (credit card or bank transfer), every refund will be processed via bank transfer. After 21 June 2017, there will be no refund whatsoever.
- All refunds will be made within 2 months after the end of the event. Requests submitted after this period will not be considered. Refunds, if due, will only be issued via bank transfer. Every refund will be processed deducting and administrative fee of EUR 50 (an additional deduction of EUR 20 will be applied for those registrations paid via bank).
- Refund will not be granted if no CME are attained.
Registration and Confirmation Policy
Registrations will be confirmed and finalised only upon receipt of full prepayment or valid credit card details. To ensure the Early and Late registration fee, payment must be settled within the published deadline. If the deadline is not respected, the amount will automatically increase to the next registration fee.
All special requests regarding registrations fees should be sent to the Registration Department no later than 1 month prior to the event:
- Individual / Third party:
- Groups (10 or more delegates):
- Exhibitor Badges:
If any difficulties do arise during the event, all requests/discrepancies should be sent to the Registration Department after its closure; decisions will be made and sent out 2 months thereafter.
For the reissuing of invoices EUR 20 will be charged.
Any specific requests concerning group registration fees will not be discussed on-site during the event for any purpose.
Group registration on-site will NOT be possible.
Name changes are possible during the pre-registration period only. Therefore no name change requests will be accepted on-site.
Name changes should be processed only between delegates belonging to the same registration category.
Participants belonging to different registration categories processing a name change will not be entitled to reimbursement if the fee paid by the old delegate is higher than the new participant fee (e.g. EADV Members replacing Non-Members. This will be applied to any registration category).
Participant replacing a delegate registered with a lower registration fee is requested to pay the difference between his registration fee and the old delegate one (e.g. Non-Members replacing EADV Members).
Individual – Third Parties
Name changes can be requested via email by the registration owner to the Registration Department. Each name change will cost 30 EUR.
Before any deadline, Group Administrators are allowed to modify the distribution of the tickets purchased: no name change fee will be charged if this change is processed individually online.
After the deadline, tickets already distributed cannot be re-distributed by the Group Administrator. For any change, please contact .
Only the 25% of the distributed tickets can be redistributed.
- Participants submitting and paying their registration incorrectly will not be entitled to reimbursement. For example, participants registering as Non-members and (at a later stage) becoming EADV Members are not entitled to request a reimbursement of the difference between the two fees.Nor if, despite being active EADV Members, they create a new profile and register themselves as Non-members.This will be applied also to Third Parties/Group Administrator processing the registration for their delegates incorrectly. Please double check with your delegate that the email address provided to you is the one linked to EADV Membership.
- On-site, for the re-printing of forgotten/lost/stolen badges, EUR 20 will be charged.
- On-site, or the re-printing of badges due to change of status from “Non-Healthcare Professional” to “Healthcare professional” (and vice versa), EUR 20 will be charged to the participant.
These general conditions are part of the “Registration Terms and Conditions” published on this website, which are to be considered as the legal basis for all registrations. Verbal agreements are not binding, unless confirmed in writing.
In order to obtain the AIFA document, Italian parties sponsoring participants are kindly requested to contact the agency below by 15 June 2017 to assure all formalities:
Ecliptica srl – Servizi Congressuali
Via Aldo Moro, 22
Telephone: +39 (0)30 245 28 18
Fax: +39 (0)30 245 28 26
Data – Authorisation to Use
The data made available through the online registration system are gathered and treated by the EADV in compliance with the Swiss regulation on data protection, in particular in compliance with Sec. 4 of the Swiss Federal Law of June 19, 1992 on Data Protection. All data are treated by the EADV only for organisational purposes, in particular for the registration to Meetings as well as for the monitoring of credits for the Continuing Medical Education of the participants.
At any Congress and Symposium each participant receives one badge carrying the family name and the first name of the participant as well as a QR code. Through the QR code all data on this form can be accessed through software at the sole disposal of the EADV. Each participant shall consider that by accepting any scanning of the badge / or SpotMe QR code at any stand at the Congress or Symposium, the participant gives his/her authorisation to the EADV to transfer the data of the participant regarding his/her postal address and e-mail to the holder of the stand (usually a pharmaceutical company), including the authorisation to use said data for purposes such as the promotion of pharmaceutical products and similar.