The EADV Resource Center is located on the ground floor in the entrance hall of the Palexpo during the 26th EADV Congress in Geneva. At the Resource Center, you can avail of the following services:
Membership & Scholarship
• Discover the benefits of being a member of the EADV
• Become a member – the process is fast and easy!
• Settle your membership dues for the upcoming year
• Learn more about our scholarships and grants and how to apply
• Face to Face interaction with the Membership Team
• Get information about our educational programme for specialised and resident dermatologists
• Apply for our courses
• Meet the team for information on how to organise a course
• Need help? The team is here to answer any questions you may have related to the courses
• At the JEADV Stand, you can meet us for more information about to our journal.
Want to attend a future EADV event?
• Know more about future EADV events at the future events stand
• Get personalised tips on what to see and do in Budva and Paris from representatives of local tourism bureaus. You will be amazed!
We look forward to meeting you!
EADV Resource Center opening hours:
Wednesday, 13 September 10.00-18.00
Thursday, 14 September 08.00-17.00
Friday, 15 September 08.00-17.00
Saturday, 16 October 08.00-17.00
Sunday, 17 October 08.00-11.30
The 2017 Aesthetic Sunday programme has been created by 10 renowned specialists and will most certainly satisfy your requests for excellence and training in aesthetics and cosmetic dermatology.
One single day will be dedicated to the basics and “hot topics” on Sunday, 17 September. Topics such as “Energy based devices, including lasers”, “Peels”, “Fillers”, “Botulinum toxin” “Threads”, “Scars”, “Complications” plus much more, will be covered in 4 parallel tracks…
The full programme with confirmed speakers is available for viewing here.
Take a look at who will be presenting in the Plenary Lectures in Geneva.
The speaker biographies are now available online…
• Lupus erythematosus in daily practice – Dan Lipsker (France)
• Do we need pigment to develop melanoma? – David Fisher (USA)
• Systemic sclerosis and scleroderma-like diseases – Lidia Rudnicka (Poland)
• Live skin imaging – Kenji Kabashima (Japan)
• Why does hunger sensitise for infections? – Josef Penninger (Austria)
• ESDR Lecture: Visualising immune responses to infections – Olga Barreiro (USA)
• René Touraine Lecture: Update on hair diseases: Alopecia areata, androgenetic alopecia, and lichen planopilaris – Ralf Paus (United Kingdom)
• As well as award-winning photographer Rick Guidotti (USA), who will open the Congress with his impressive pictures, secrets and the unknown side of diseases and patients that we see in daily practice – “The spirit of difference”
Click here to view them now
Taking place on 15 September, the Patient Society Village will welcome several Patient Organisations from Europe and the rest of the world. Visit the Patient Village page to learn more.
Do you have any last-minutes findings that you want to share with the scientific community? Do not miss the opportunity to submit a Late Breaking Abstract.
The best of these will be selected by the Scientific Programming Committee for an oral presentation in the “Late Breaking News” session, one of the most widely attended session of the Congress.
The submission platform will be open from 3 to 17 August (23:59, CET). Click here for more information.
Seize the opportunity and be a part of the 26th EADV Congress in Geneva!
Eli Lilly wishes to support the attendees of the 26th EADV Congress in Geneva, Switzerland by offering a grant.
The EADV will award grants to HCPs to attend the Congress.
The Healthcare Provider Grant may help cover all your fees (registration fees, accommodations and/or travel) or only a portion of the costs of attending the Congress. The 128 available grants will be distributed in a fair (balanced) geographic representation.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2017
Click here to find out more!
It has been brought to our attention that congress exhibitors and registered participants are being targeted by SCAM companies pretending to be the EADV.
Some of these companies are pretending to offer EADV Housing Services, EADV Exhibition Housing Management, and registration to the EADV Congress at lower rates.
THE EADV HAS NO AGREEMENT WITH THESE COMPANIES.
BEWARE OF THE SCAMS! Please DO NOT provide them with your credit card/personal information/ confirmation emails, or any details of your reservation.
Please TRUST ONLY information from our official websites: www.eadvgeneva2017.org and www.eadv.org
Opening of the registrations will be announced to EADV contacts by e-mail. Stay tuned!
EADV members receive a substantial discount on their registration fees. Not yet a member? Go to www.eadv.org to apply for membership.
EADV does not only organise international meetings. A rich fostering programme is proposed throughout the year. For more information, go to www.eadv.org/fostering-courses