The EADV Resource Center is located on the ground floor in the entrance hall of the Palexpo during the 26th EADV Congress in Geneva. At the Resource Center, you can avail of the following services:
Membership & Scholarship
• Discover the benefits of being a member of the EADV
• Become a member – the process is fast and easy!
• Settle your membership dues for the upcoming year
• Learn more about our scholarships and grants and how to apply
• Face to Face interaction with the Membership Team
• Get information about our educational programme for specialised and resident dermatologists
• Apply for our courses
• Meet the team for information on how to organise a course
• Need help? The team is here to answer any questions you may have related to the courses
• At the JEADV Stand, you can meet us for more information about to our journal.
Want to attend a future EADV event?
• Know more about future EADV events at the future events stand
• Get personalised tips on what to see and do in Budva and Paris from representatives of local tourism bureaus. You will be amazed!
We look forward to meeting you!
EADV Resource Center opening hours:
Wednesday, 13 September 10.00-18.00
Thursday, 14 September 08.00-17.00
Friday, 15 September 08.00-17.00
Saturday, 16 October 08.00-17.00
Sunday, 17 October 08.00-11.30