- In case of cancellation of participation before 21 June 2017, registration fees will be refunded deducting an administrative fee of EUR 50 per person. However, registrations paid via bank will be deducted additional EUR 20 (handling fee). Independently of the method used to pay the registration (credit card or bank transfer), every refund will be processed via bank transfer. After 21 June 2017, there will be no refund whatsoever.
- Name changes will be charged a fee of EUR 30 per registration.
- Name changes are possible during the pre-registration period only.Therefore, no name change requests will be accepted onsite.For the reissuing of invoices EUR 20 will be charged.
- Special requests for the processing of the invoice should kindly be submitted in writing to the Registration Department.
- All refunds will be made within 2 months after the end of the event. Requests submitted after this period will not be considered. Refunds, if due, will only be issued via bank transfer. Every refund will be processed deducting and administrative fee of EUR 50 (an additional deduction of EUR 20 will be applied for those registrations paid via bank).
Registration and Confirmation Policy
Registrations will be confirmed and finalised only upon receipt of full prepayment or valid credit card details. To ensure the Early and Late registration fee, payment must be settled within the published deadline. If the deadline is not respected, the amount will automatically increase to the next registration fee.
Special requests & group registrations
Name changes are possible for groups at the cost of EUR 30 per participant. However, please note that if name changes are requested for more than the 25% of the participants in the group the relevant full registration fee will be applied for each name change.
All special requests regarding registrations fees (including name changes) should be sent to the Registration Department no later than 1 month prior to the event:
- Individual / Third party: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Groups (10 or more delegates): email@example.com
- Exhibitor Badges: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any specific requests concerning group registration fees will not be discussed on-site during the event for any purpose.
If any difficulties do arise during the event, all requests/discrepancies should be sent to the Registration Department after its closure; decisions will be made and sent out 2 months thereafter.
Name changes are possible during the pre-registration period only. Therefore no name change requests will be accepted onsite.
Group registration onsite will NOT be possible.
- Participants submitting and paying their registration as non-members will not be entitled to reimbursement if, at a later stage, they become members nor if, despite being active members, they incorrectly register as non-members. This will be applied to any registration processed and finalised incorrectly.
- For the re-printing of forgotten/lost/stolen badges, EUR 20 will be charged.
- For the re-printing of badges due to change of status from “Non-Healthcare Professional” to “Healthcare professional” (and vice versa), EUR 20 will be charged.
These general conditions are part of the “Registration Terms and Conditions” published on this website, which are to be considered as the legal basis for all registrations. Verbal agreements are not binding, unless confirmed in writing.
In order to obtain the AIFA document, Italian parties sponsoring participants are kindly requested to contact the agency below by 15 June 2017 to assure all formalities:
Ecliptica srl – Servizi Congressuali
Via Aldo Moro, 22
Telephone: +39 (0)30 245 28 18
Fax: +39 (0)30 245 28 26
Data – Authorisation to Use
The data made available through the online registration system are gathered and treated by the EADV in compliance with the Swiss regulation on data protection, in particular in compliance with Sec. 4 of the Swiss Federal Law of June 19, 1992 on Data Protection. All data are treated by the EADV only for organisational purposes, in particular for the registration to Meetings as well as for the monitoring of credits for the Continuing Medical Education of the participants.
At any Congress and Symposium each participant receives one badge carrying the family name and the first name of the participant as well as a QR code. Through the QR code all data on this form can be accessed through software at the sole disposal of the EADV. Each participant shall consider that by accepting any scanning of the badge / or SpotMe QR code at any stand at the Congress or Symposium, the participant gives his/her authorisation to the EADV to transfer the data of the participant regarding his/her postal address and e-mail to the holder of the stand (usually a pharmaceutical company), including the authorisation to use said data for purposes such as the promotion of pharmaceutical products and similar.