This year we will be marking a new design to our Patient Society Village. Taking place on 15 September, the Patient Society Village will welcome the following Patient Organisations from Europe and the rest of the world:
- Association Pemphigus Pemphigoïde France
- Association Tunisienne “Aide aux Enfants Atteints de Xeroderma Pigmentosum”
- Cutaneous Lymphoma Foundation
- European Federation of Allergy and Airways Diseases Patients’ Associations
- European Patients Academy on Therapeutic Innovation
- France Psoriasis
- Global Allergy & Asthma Patient Platform
- Hidradenitis Patiënten Vereniging
- International Alliance of Dermatology Patient Organizations
- International Federation of Psoriasis Associations
- Irish Skin Foundation
- Österreichische Selbsthilfegruppe für das Hereditäre Angioödem
- Schweizerische Psoriasis und Vitiligo Gesellschaft
- The European Umbrella Organisation for Psoriasis Movements
We welcome all congress delegates to discuss the valuable work of these organisations and garner a better understanding of patients’ needs within your craft.
!!!APPLICATION DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO 30 MAY!!!
If you are a patient organisation that is interested in participating in the Patient Society Village at our Congress in Geneva, Switzerland, please download the form, fill it out and return it to Christopher Horstkamp (email@example.com). Please contact Christopher if you have any questions or feedback.
The Patient Society Village (also called Patient Village) is an area reserved within our Congresses for patient organisation representatives to meet with delegates and other patient organisation representatives to discuss relevant topics and issues pertaining to their organisation’s missions, goals and achievements. Launched in 2015 during the Annual Congress in Copenhagen and continued in 2016 in Vienna, the EADV is evolving and growing the Patient Village concept for the 2017 Congress in Geneva.
In Geneva, we are taking our previous years’ experience to grow on the strength of our experience.
The Patient Society Village will take place on Friday, 15 September 2017. This year it will take place for just one day. The purpose of this is to diminish the travel expenses for our Patient Associations, while maximising the opportunity for interactions with delegates.
- Scheduled on a very well-attended day of the Congress
- Located in a high-traffic are outside of the biggest session rooms
- Offering coffee breaks in the Patient Society Village for congress delegates
To improve the dermatological health paradigm, there must be a fundamental collaborative partnership between the patient and the key healthcare providers.
The European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV) actively works to advance this theme with the patient community and strengthen productive relationships with patient leaders to explore how different roles and perspectives can be joined together to extend dermatological support.