Healthcare Provider Restrictive Grant
Eli Lilly wishes to support the attendees of the 26th EADV Congress in Geneva, Switzerland by offering a grant.
The EADV will award grants to HCPs to attend the Congress.
The Healthcare Provider Grant may help cover all your fees (registration fees, accommodations and/or travel) or only a portion of the costs of attending the Congress. The 128 available grants will be distributed in a fair (balanced) geographic representation.
The successful applicants will have to come and pick up their prize personally at the EADV Resource Center during opening hours.
The prize will be presented as a cheque (no exception). The grant offered is 1.000 EUR for recipients including in list 1 and 1.600 EUR for recipients including in list 2.
Must be currently practicing within:
List 1: Austria, Belgium**, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Israel, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malta, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom and United Arab Emirates.
List 2: Australia, Brazil, Canada, Japan
* the list of countries has been determined by the sponsor
** Belgian applicants should apply via the national Belgian society (KBVDV) due to legal requirements in Belgium
Mandatory criteria for grant application:
• Must be a young dermatovenereologist or resident/trainee under 35 years of age.
• Must have adequate knowledge of the English language to follow scientific discussions.
• A preference will be given to medical doctors who have actively submitted to the EADV abstracts, poster or clinical presentations for utilisation in future educational activities of the EADV.
• A preference will be given to applicants who have not received the Elli Lilly Grant last year.
• The selected applicant cannot cumulate the grant with another prize (i.e. fellowship, scholarship)
Application Deadline: 30 June 2017 at midnight CEST